2017 Legends Tennis Camp, November 27th – December 2nd
Murphy Jensen, Wayne Bryan & ATP/WTA Pros!
Premier Tennis is excited to have world-renowned coaches, Wayne Bryan, father and former coach of the World #1 Doubles Champions Mike & Bob Bryan, and Murphy Jensen, former French Open doubles champion, leading our Legends Tennis camp for the sixth consecutive year.
Enjoy three days of on-court instruction and competition. During the course of the week you’ll get help with your game, experience fun competition with the pros, and gain a better insight into the game of professional tennis.
All clinics led by Murphy Jensen and Wayne Bryan and other ATP/WTA World TeamTennis Pros
Reserve Your Spot Today
Call Premier Tennis at (800) 376-0975 for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Legends Camp participants do not attend The Necker Cup Pro Am tournament but will have entry to the Charity Pro Exhibition, Dinner, Auction and “End of the World Party” that take place immediately after the Necker Cup Finals.
Resort Overview: British Virgin Islands
The Legends Camp will take place at the award winning, Rosewood Little Dix Bay Resort. Just beyond a colorful barrier reef, lapped by gentle blue waters, lies this truly authentic destination, tamed for sophisticated tastes. This timeless boutique resort on Virgin Gorda offers tranquility found nowhere else in the Caribbean.
Visit the website: www.littledixbay.com
Included in your Legends Camp Package
- 4-night / 5-day all-inclusive package
- Entry into the Legends Tennis Camp and Clinics at Rosewood Little Dix Bay
- Courtside seats to the Necker Cup Charity Exhibition, on Necker Island
- Entry into the Charity Dinner, Auction & “End of the World” Party with Sir Richard Branson and other ATP / WTT Tennis Legends, on Necker Island
- Round-trip transfers from Tortola and VIJ Airport
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (cocktails, house wines included; excludes Super Premium alcohol, wine lists, & sparkling wines).
- All food and beverage service charges
- 20% discount on spa treatments at Rosewood Little Dix Bay from 9am-2pm
- Unlimited use of Little Dix Bay resort facilities including snorkeling gear, movie presentations, fitness, pool and tennis
Necker Island: Charity Exhibition, Dinner, Auction & Party
On the final night we will finish the camp by heading over to Sir Richard Branson’s private island, Necker for the ATP/WTA Player’s Exhibition, Charity Dinner, Auction and “End of the World” Party. Relax, grab a drink and make a difference in the world by bidding on exclusive tennis travel experiences and select items. Last year’s Necker Cup raised over $1,000,000 for worthy causes. A portion of event profits and 100% of all live and silent auction proceeds go to Virgin Unite, The National Tennis Foundation, and other leading ATP/WTA player charities.
Pricing and full details can be found on the Premier Tennis website.