Direct Entry Packages & Registration Rules
Early Registration Rules
May 1st – June 1st, 2016
Early Registration is an exclusive offer for returning 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Necker Cup amateur participants only.
The following registration rules apply for the 2015 Necker Cup, based on receiving payment in full by bank wire.
Early Registration is Open to returning 2016 Necker Cup Participants from May 1st– June 1st, 2016
Early Registration Benefits
- Returning Participant Discount: Returning Participants who pay in full before June 30th, get a 5% for each year they participated in the Necker Cup. After June 1st, standard rates apply.
- Invite Your Friends: Once you have confirmed your spot through early registration, you can invite your friends to benefit from a 5% discount if they confirm their place in the Necker Cup or Legends Camp before 30th May. After June 1st, standard rates apply.
- Pick your Villa / Room: Bali House/ Room selection will be on a first paid in full, first served basis, established by the date & time payment is received. Friends have priority over new guests, but not over returning guests.
- Charitable Contribution/Tax Deduction: $10,000 of your Necker Cup Team Package Price will be payable to the National Tennis Foundation as a charitable donation for the Charity Exhibition, Dinner, Auction and “End of the World” Party that benefits The National Tennis Foundation, Virgin Unite and leading ATP/WTA player foundations. The National Tennis Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and part of your contribution to The Necker Cup Charity Event may qualify as a charitable deduction for U.S. federal income tax purposes. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine whether your donation is deductible.
On June 1st, 2016 Standard Registration will open to the public and we anticipate that the few remaining spots will book quickly.
*Rules are subject to change by written notice from Event Organizers
All Travel Packages Include
- Accommodations for up to (2) people on Necker Island
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages)
- Team entry for up to (2) players into the Necker Cup Pro-Am Main Draw
- VIP seating at the Charity Exhibition, Dinner and Auction