Legends Tennis Camp, November 28th – December 2nd 2017
Murphy Jensen, Wayne Bryan & ATP/WTA Pros!
Premier Tennis is excited to have world-renowned coaches, Wayne Bryan, father and former coach of the World #1 Doubles Champions Mike & Bob Bryan, and Murphy Jensen, former French Open doubles champion, leading our Legends Tennis camp for the fourth consecutive year.
Enjoy three days of on-court instruction and competition. During the course of the week you’ll get help with your game, experience fun competition with the pros, and gain a better insight into the game of professional tennis.
All clinics led by Murphy Jensen and Wayne Bryan and other ATP/WTA World TeamTennis Pros
Legends Camp 2017
Tune up your game and test yourself under the instruction of champions in an exclusive tennis camp that can only be described as legendary!
Along with world-renowned coaches, Wayne Bryan, father and former coach of the World #1 Doubles Champions Mike & Bob Bryan, and Murphy Jensen, former French Open doubles champion, camp participants will be coached by other top ATP/WTA pros and Legends.
Enjoy three days of on-court instruction and competition. During the course of the week you’ll get help with your game, experience fun competition with the pros, and gain a better insight into the game of professional tennis. Match play in the afternoons and up and coming ATP pros available to hit and play with at your leisure.
The Platinum package includes two days watching the Necker Cup and mingling with tennis starts such as Novak Djokoivic, Rafael Nadal, Boris Becker, Bjorn Borg, Kim Clijsters, Marion Bartoli, Brad Gilbert (to name just a few of our previous guests), over lunches and dinners on Sir Richard Branson’s private island.
Included in your Legends Camp Package
- Entry for two players into the Legends Camp.
- Accommodations at Oil Nut Bay for 4 nights, based upon double occupancy in a standard room.
- All meals and complimentary standard drinks (non-alcoholic beverages, Oil Nut Bay specialty cocktails, beers, and select wines and liquors by the glass)
- Entrance to the Charity Exhibition, Dinner & Auction
- Entrance to the “End of the World” Party
- Visit Necker Island during the Necker Cup Pro-Am on the afternoon of Nov. 29th and enjoy access to the Island’s amenities.
- Round trip boat transfers from Tortola and Virgin Gorda airports.
- All boat transfers during the event between Oil Nut Bay and Necker Island.
- Room upgrades available upon request.
Necker Island: Charity Exhibition, Dinner, Auction & Party
On the final night we will finish the camp by heading over to Sir Richard Branson’s private island, Necker for the ATP/WTA Player’s Exhibition, Charity Dinner, Auction and “End of the World” Party. Relax, grab a drink and make a difference in the world by bidding on exclusive tennis travel experiences and select items. Last year’s Necker Cup raised over $1,000,000 for worthy causes. A portion of event profits and 100% of all live and silent auction proceeds go to Virgin Unite, The National Tennis Foundation, and other leading ATP/WTA player charities.
Price: Starting at $16,995 per couple.
OTHER EXPERIENCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Build a custom experience based upon your unique requirements with pricing starting at $25,000. Please contact us at 1.800.376.0975 to create your own itinerary and packages.